- Syntactic n-grams (4.4GiB)
- Used in the experiments at S. David Hernandez and Hiram Calvo. 2014.
- Syntactic tri-grams
word1 grammatical_relation word2 grammatical_relation word3 ( continous | non-continuous )*
- Lanarkshire prep_near Shotts conj_and runs True
- Lanarkshire prep_near Shotts prep_near runs False
* True means continuous and False means non-continuous.
- Syntactic bi-grams
word1 grammatical_relation word2
- champions cop were
- champions det the
- Syntactic uni-grams
Syntactic uni-grams are not used in the experiments.
word1 dependency* grammatical_relation
- Hospital > rcmod
- Hospital < prep_for
*In the example above ">" means that Hospital has a dependency with the grammatical relation rcmod.